Brand building materials open cell aluminum ceiling tiles
These high-quality, open-cell, metal lay-in ceiling panels provide
a clean, high-tech look that easily accommodates lightweight
signage and lighting.
Features and Advantage:
1. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non - flammable;
2. Fireproof, anti - corrosion, thermo stability and good weather
3. Easy & fast to install;
4. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings
and other interior / exterior finishings;
5. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice;
6. Multiple accessibility options;
7. Through special holes on grid ceiling, lightings, ventilators
and fire hydrants are hidden behind Square
Grid Ceiling, forming a unique decorative style;
8. Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, GB/T28001-2011,
SGS Test etc;
9. Vivid colors, textures & amazing hand feel
10. Light weight, high quality & high strength
11. Inspired by wood but transcends it. Remarkable performance of
colorfastness, colors can be maintained 10 years- 20 years. No
cracks, no coming off after long sunlight exposure
12. Environment friendly
13. Easy to install & clean, low maintenance
15. Many texture selections
Recommend places for application:
2)Service station. toll station
3)air port, bus station
4)School. office, meeting room
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene
difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic
fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight,
low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is
made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However,
Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The
plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum
layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The
separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring
potential danger to passers-by.
The picture of Open Cell Ceiling