3mm/4mm Thickness Aluminum composite panel
Aluminum composite panels are ideal for architectural projects
because they’re lighter in weight, easier to fabricate into complex
forms, and easier to install than traditional materials.
a) Front: aluminum alloy sheet coated with fluoro-carbon resin
(PVDF) and polyester resin (PE) roasting painting
b) Core: nontoxic polyethylene.
c) Back: aluminum alloy sheet coated with polyester resin painting
d) Surface finish: treated with PVDF and PE resin rolling roasting
e) Surface coating thickness: 30um
f ) Aluminum alloy sheet thickness: 0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.2mm,
0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
Aluminum composite panel Feature:
* Excellent stripping degree & torsion strength
* Easy processing & installation
* Outstanding fireproof features
* Excellent impact resistance
* Perfect weather reisitance
* Even coating & various colors
* Easy to maintain
1 New building cladding or old building interior and exterior
2 Curtain wall.
3 Facade of buildings.
4 Roof or ceiling etc
1, a systematic, modular installation
2, pattern can be customized
3, rich color, natural texture
- QCan I get a sample?
- AYes, the samples are free for you.
- QHow can my order produced by my brand?
- AYes, you can. Pls offer your brand or LOGO design to us, then we
could produce all goods with your brand or LOGO. If your order
quantity reaches two containers, this OEM production is FREE for
you. If your order quantity cannot reach two containers, you need
to pay additional USD500 for this OEM production.
- QWhat's your delivery time?
- AExcept our legal holiday, it will take 2 weeks for us to finish
all your orders' production.
- QWhat is the MOQ?
- ADue to the high machine setup cost and shipping freight, our
minimum order quantity is 500SQMS. It is recommended for you to
order a 20"GP to reduce the unit price and shippin