Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panels fire-resistance core
1. Excellent Weather Resistance And Fire Resistance;
2. Excellent Durability And Good Torsion Strength;
3. Lightweight, Rigid And Superior Surface Flatness;
4. Good Impact-Resistance And Ultra Strong Peeling Strength;
5. Good Workability, Simple Installation, Easy Processing And
6. Environmental Protection.
1. Commercial or residential interior and exterior decoration
2. Widely used in: cabinet, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living
room,hotel, commercial building, tunnel, subway, shop, exhibitions,
car, boat, vessel, airport
3. Used as: curtain wall, cabinet door, back ground wall, partition
wall, billboard, ceiling
Q: What is PVDF coating and why it is good?
A: PVDF is short for Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene
difluoride is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic
fluoropolymer. It has the combination of flexibility, low weight,
low thermal conductivity, high chemical corrosion resistance, and
Q: Where are our PVDF sources?
A: We use PVDF coating from AkzoNobel, PPG.
Q: Why choose Aluminum veneer?
A: That’s because:
1. Aluminum cladding has lighter weight and smaller volume. It is
made with single layer of aluminum alloy.
2. Aluminum veneer has better weather resistance. However,
Alucobond(Aluminum Composite Panel) has its limitations. The
plastic core can be easily separated after from upper aluminum
layer and bottom layer after long hours of sunshine. The
separations would make the façade of building look shabby and bring
potential danger to passers-by.
Q: Why us?
A: We’re a China manufacturer:
1. We have our own factory. No agents between you and us. Save both
your time & costs.
2. We can design and provide custom drawings.
3. Our experienced technique team can solve your problems or
provide workable options.
Q: How can you ensure your quality?
A: 1.Our production meet ISO9001 standards.
2. We are advanced and responsible team, including product
developments, process improvements, quality control and marketing.